Taretha replied

144 weeks ago

A bit surprised this hasn't happened to me considering I have a few knives, axe, katana and nunchaku at home and do stupid stuff with them when we are drunk lol.

Taretha replied

143 weeks ago

If this happened in the Czech Republic, he would end up in jail, especially if unable to pay the costs of courts, after a few tries to sue the person. At this point he is seriously damaging her.

But yeah, I am not surprised this is happening in USA. In most states of EU that guy would get fucked up big time. :D

Sove replied

143 weeks ago

Kinda weird how he's not barred from filing the same case over and over again after losing so many times, it's frivolous litigation or even vexatious litigation. They can say it violates his rights, but there are people, Like Jonathan Lee Riches, who have been banned from filing lawsuits in multiple states.

Rawreh Member replied

143 weeks ago

I just read that and I couldn't believe wtf I was reading lmao, was nearly in tears at the hilarity :P

Pyroclastic Member replied

143 weeks ago

lol'd @ ending

Taretha replied

141 weeks ago

Taretha replied

140 weeks ago

I understand this guy lol.
The feeling when you used Silence as a DPS skill for so long and then you suddenly have to use it 4 times in 1 fight. :D

Pyroclastic Member replied

140 weeks ago

Prolly a good idea to take it off of your normal keybind xD
Please log in to post a reply.